Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Journal2

What was the most frustrating thing about yesterday's class? How did you deal with it, and how could you deal with it differently?
The Most Frustarting Thing About YesterDay Was My Slow Computer And Not Knowing What To Do . I Got Real Frustrated Like Always And I Could Have Just Waited But Thats The Same Problem With Me EveryDay . . . Im Impatient . I Could Try To Be More Patient And Let You Guys Help EveryBody But That'll Be The Day . How Im Gonna Deal With It Next Time Is Asking My Partner Before I Ask One Of You . And If Youre Busy Wait Or Atleast Don't Be Rude About It .

1 comment:

  1. Shawndrea you always make my day. I know all this stuff is inside your head and you are always thinking about it. We just have to get you to act on it:) Definitely ask Mariah first and then us. You can do this and I know you will enjoy photoshop....you did the last time you just have to take a deep breath and relax. Make sure only the start of sentences are capitalized:) Edit edit edit.

    5pts

    ReplyDelete