Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Journal 10/7/09

Every student in this class must complete learning log activities. This will be counted as an assignment grade. Your assignment is to create 3 images to be printed, framed, and exhibited at a public art show. The show will be the evening of December 19 at Big Al's Brewery in White Center. Big Al's is open to all ages. Attendance at the show is voluntary. More information about the assignment will be posted soon.-Your journal assignment for today: Are you interested in attending this event?
Umm no I don't think I will go to it but I will try to make some good pictures to go there with you. The reason why I don't want to go is because I don't want no one to know who made it because I hate sharing things that I made out in front of everybody because I don't know what their thinkning about it and I get embaressed and shy real easy.

1 comment:

  1. You always make me smile:) We could put it up and not say whose it was if you want to come and look around at other peoples work. Many artists say that their art is very private. It just means it comes from the heart.

    5pts

    ReplyDelete